Normal Scheduled Maintenance Window: Access to records may be unavailable on Sundays during the hours of 6 PM to 10 PM for regularly scheduled enterprise maintenance.
Your license or registration with the Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board has expired.
The renewal deadline was September 30, 2019. Once your registration has expired, you cannot renew it online. You must  renew in person or by mail.
To renew in person:
Our office is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., except the first Wednesday of every month
when we close at 2:30 p.m. Our address is 7887 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 133, Largo, FL 33777
We accept cash, check or money orders. We do not accept credit cards.
Bring the following with you:
- Current Certificate of Insurance (All names on the certificate, including DBA names, must identically match the name on your license)
- Evidence of Continuing Education if required (not required for state-registered Contractors)
- Check, cash or money order made out to Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board.
• If you are state-licensed, your total fee is $70. ($35.00 renewal fee and $35.00 late fee.)
• If you are county-licensed, your total fee is $250. ($150 renewal fee and $100 late fee.)
Renew by October 31 to avoid additional fees.
For the full fee schedule, see http://pcclb.com/pdf/feeschedule.PDF